Hayley began training both kickboxing and MMA in 2009 at Total Dojo with Tony Davis and Danny Batten before beginning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with with Kevin Capel at RGA Bucks in 2011.
On the mats Hayley is a successful competitor on the national and international circuit as well as an influential figure on the UK Female BJJ scene hosting and organising Ladies only events.
Off the mats Hayley is a personal trainer where she helps people achieve their strength, fitness and lifestyle goals. Hayley also advises BJJ athletes on how to improve their performance through nutrition, strength and conditioning.
Hayley received her Brown belt in 2021 from Kevin Capel at RGA Bucks. Hayley coordinates and teaches the kids and ladies only classes at Total Grappling
Hayley’s Accomplishments Include:
- Brown Belt
- 2022 British Open Champion Weight & Absolute
- 2022 Enyo Submission Grappling Superfight Winner
- 2021 English Open Champion
- Purple Belt
- 2019 British Open Champion Weight & Absolute
- 2019 IBJJF International Masters Champion
- 2017 IBJJF European Championships Silver
- 2017 NAGA Champion
- Blue Belt
- 2016 IBJJF European Championships Bronze
- 2016 IBJJF New York Open Champion
- 2016 British Open Champion
- 2014/2015/2016 IBJJF London International Open Champion
- 2014 NAGA Champion